Collection of Information
Data provided voluntarily by users
Generally, users can visit the DtoK Lab s.r.l. website without entering any personal information. On certain pages, we may ask users for personal information to provide a service or carry out a transaction they have requested. Users are not required to provide any of this information, but if they do not, we may not be able to provide them the requested service or complete their transaction.
Information collected automatically
We collect certain standard information that the browser sends to every website being visited, such as IP address or domain name of the computer used to access the web, URI of the requested resources, time of request or session time, server submitted query method used, files’ size received as request response, numeric code concerning the status of the server response and other kind of information related to the operating system and the user IT environment. We do not link this information to the user identity.
Handling of the data
The handling of the personal data is carried out to ensuring that user information is secure and private, and is carried out with manual and electronic means to memorize, handle and forward the data. Personal data will be handled following proper standards, collected and registered for specific purposes, explicit and legitimate, exact and, if necessary, appropriate, complete and not exceeding the standards requested to fulfill the obligation, stored in a way that will allow to recognize the individual only for a period of time not exceeding the time required to fulfill the obligation for which they have originally been collected and subsequently handled.
Most browsers have cookies enabled by default. To learn how to disable all cookies on your browser, please visit the http://www.allaboutcookies.org website, available in various languages.
Cookies used on this website
We use only technical cookies on this website. In particular, they are cookies for the following services of statistical analysis:
Google Analytics https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en
The use of technical cookies, and the treatment of data related to them, does not require, under the applicable law, the user’s approval.
Use of information
DtoK Lab s.r.l. collects the necessary personal data of the users to carry out authorization, habilitation and personalization of accesses to the various areas and contents of the Company’s website. Furthermore, DtoK Lab s.r.l. collects the necessary data to fulfill its contractual obligations towards clients, deriving from request processes and purchases of products or services. We require this information to provide you with this service, giving access to the data to operational and commercial DtoK Lab s.r.l. staff as well as third party companies providing a service. The personal and/or sensitive data given or acquired during the contractual relationship may be given, in the measure requested to carry out the service, to:
- Internal DtoK Lab s.r.l. personnel with the intent of improving our products and services (as per Legislative Decree 196/2003;)
- Third party companies carrying out services that are essential towards DtoK Lab s.r.l. operations.
With reference to sensitive data, these may be handled even without explicit consent of the person as per Art. 26, n.4, Legislative Decree 196/2003. However, these data will not be distributed. Be reminded that from time to time (not as part of the ordinary management of this website) the Authorities may request information and details as per Art. 157 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, to check on the management of personal data. In these instances, DtoK Lab s.r.l. is obliged to comply to avoid a fine. DtoK Lab s.r.l., as “Owner” of the relative data management, informs that the data will be handled and used exclusively as per purposes highlighted in this communication.
Right to access your personal data
Art.7 “Right to access personal data” of Legislative Decree 196/2003 gives users specific rights concerning the treatment of personal details, including:
- the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of details that may concern them;
- the right to update, rectify or complete such details, as well as their cancellation, transformation into anonymous data or their suspension in the case of misuse;
- the right to deny use as per the indications indicated above only for legitimate reasons;
- the right to deny use for commercial or promotional purposes, the forwarding of publicity materials or the administration of market research;
- the holder of the rights to manage such data is DtoK Lab s.r.l. The person responsible for data management, as per Legislative Decree 196/2003, is an employer of DtoK Lab s.r.l. You can know employer’s name and communicate with him/her by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to DtoK Lab s.r.l, Piazza Vermicelli c/o Technest, 87036, Rende (CS), Italy, preferably by registered mail.